By Ken Levy
Thanks to everyone who came out to my photo exhibits at both FrameWorks locations in the Treasure Valley. Because of your support, I’m able to donate a nice check to the Idaho Foodbank in plenty of time for the holidays.
But it doesn’t stop there. My tradition of giving 20% of sales to the Foodbank runs all year.
Here’s how it works:
Visit any of my exhibits (below), and my web site, to make the perfect holiday purchase that gives twice:
- Goldy’s Corner, 625 W Main St, Boise
Phone: (208) 433-3934
- Blue Sky Bagel Restaurant, 407 W. Main St., Boise
- Blue Sky Bagels, 12375 Chinden Blvd., Boise
- Blue Sky Bagels, 3161 E. Fairview, Meridian, Idaho
- Center for Spiritual Living, 10464 Garverdale Ct., Boise
At left: Coastal Inspiration, Yachats, Ore.
About my photos
These professional-quality images will add beauty and interest to every wall, including those of your friends, family and colleagues. You can find a huge variety of original art on my web site.
Consider making my images part of your holiday gift giving this year. Because no one should have to go hungry, and beauty makes a great gift for everyone.