By Ken Levy
I’m showing some of my most interesting and recent fine-art travel photographs at six venues in the Boise, ID area. These framed and ready-to-hang images make beautiful wall hangings for your home, business or office.
Purchases of any of these images (including photos from my galleries) include a 20% donation to the Idaho Foodbank. With the holidays coming, this is a good time to consider fine art both as a gift and a way to help feed hungry people in Idaho. It’s a win-win situation for everyone, with every purchase.
You’ll see dramatic photographs of the Oregon Coast and Hood River Fruit Loop, scenes from Idaho and California, historical images, wildlife and much more.
- FrameWorks Picture Framing (Featured Artist for September)
10418 W. Overland Rd., Boise
Phone: (208) 375-8150
- Goldy’s Corner, 625 W Main St, Boise
Phone: (208) 433-3934
- Blue Sky Bagel Restaurant, 407 W. Main St., Boise
- Blue Sky Bagels, 12375 Chinden Blvd., Boise
- Blue Sky Bagels, 3161 E. Fairview, Meridian, ID
- Center for Spiritual Living, 10464 Garverdale Ct., Boise
I’ll be the featured artist for October at the Eagle, Idaho location of FrameWorks, 600 S. Rivershore Ln., (208) 939-7075. Keep an eye on my New Works page for updates to my photography, and stop by my Collector’s Editions page for some of my clients’ favorite works. Below, Damselflies in Love.